View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 06:07 AM   #4578 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Why you so angry? You don't have hope for new Z. Sit down and breath, have a Cup-Of-Soup. Maybe you and Rusty get hotel room and he love you long time. You be less angry then!
who's angry? I have hope but if a samich smells like BS I don't take a huge bite to find out what it's made out of.

Like that guy with the GTR and Youtube. Every bit of that was BS. "The current engine does not need extra cooling since it's N/A" So the youtube guy is right and all of you cut huge holes in your hoods for what? Or he knows nothing and is just echoing everything that was in the clickbait article with a touch of his own added to the top to get everyone flocking to his channel for? survey says! Money!

Any article that uses "400Z" is BS and I don't want a bite
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote