View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #175 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

OP I have an IPP stage 2 build. The only drawback would be the same as any other builder. It'll take 3 months. What I did was I got a low mileage motor cheap and installed it while I stacked dollars. I was at 710rwhp on my build at 18psi and that was with a boost leak and a cracked turbo manifold. I have a 21psi map I haven't dynoed yet but it held up fine to a 27.8psi boost spike on a fuel cut. I run ID1300s but I wish I had gone 150p. Also I run twin 450s in a surge tank. 10:1 compression ,6870 turbo with 1.32ar, C2 cams , Full L19, Cometic gaskets soft remote tune from Seb because he realized I was an extremist. I'm pretty sure with the manifold and boost leak fixed I'm over the 710 and I think the 21psi map should have me damned close to 800 but I had to have Seb tweak map 4 due to the duty cycle of the solenoid set too high making map 4 unusable. Any questions hit me up. ( If thinking of the turbo size and upgrade I'd go Comp if I did it over but equal to the 6870.)
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote