View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:25 PM   #79 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramagodes View Post
I have an appointment for my 2019 to fix the top issue the day after tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted. In other related news, my check service engine light came on today. Only have 4,700 miles on her. That mid engine Vette is looking pretty good right about now.
That's just f_ing sad. You buy a brand new car and it's not even broken in yet and the top isn't working? It's time for a class action suit. I know the only people who make out on a class action are the lawyers but Nissan should pay through the nose for selling what they knew was a crap product and then not making good on fixing it. I went to the dealer that sold me my Z and they glibly told me "we don't work on tops anymore." How can you sell a car in 2013 and offer service on it in 2019 and then go on to say you won't service certain parts of it (because it's expensive and effed up and there's no money in it)? What a sham. Is anybody here engaging a lawyer to fight this mess?