View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMO-II View Post
What happened? Pulled out and drove my Nismo down the street, was super sluggish as if I were in 4th gear from the start, RPMS max 2500. Turned car off, restarted, same sluggish response. Turned car off again for a 30 sec rest, started again and back to beast power again. Was this just a computer issue not communicating ? Thanks for your responses..
Most likely your MAF sensors. Hook up a OBD II scanner and it will tell you for sure.

This happens to me once in a while, and I shut it off, wait about 10 seconds, open/close door (I do this because all the lights fully turn off when I open the door), and re-start and runs like a beast.