View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:38 PM   #478 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Something that small will be one of two things. Restrictive, or ineffective at filtering dust. No way around it.

Maybe it would be possible to remove enough black silicone from the top of the filter and shorten the silicone flange so there is just enough to attach it to the supercharger. This might provide enough room to shift the stock filter on and off the supercharger. That’s my plan as soon as I get my car back so that I can start working on my 3D printed plans for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk