Thread: [For Sale] Motordyne Exhaust TE37SL
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 03:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Iskateforfree
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370Z
Iskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond reputeIskateforfree has a reputation beyond repute

Very interested in the wheels/tires. Is the fitment flush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalot View Post
Will be selling my Z so i am selling my exhaust and wheels

Motordyne exhaust titanium tip $1000
It is still attached to the vehicle but will be coming out this weekend. I bought it may 2019 and i have it on the car for less than 5k miles. It is in excellent condition, no ding nor dent. The item is dirty in the photo but i will polish it once out of the car. I prefer not to ship and i can meet you halfway within reason. I am located in maryland.

Te37SL 19x9.5 + 22 and 19x10.5 + 12 matt black $2500
Wheels and tire will come with:
Rays hubcentric ring
Rays center cap matt black
Project kicks R40 Iconix lug nuts set
TPMS sensor
With Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ 245/40/R19 and 285/35/R19 estimated 4k miles only. Excellent condition, no scratch, dent or ding. The item is dirty in the photo but i will polish it once out of the car. I prefer not to ship and i can meet you halfway within reason. I am located in maryland.

Thank you for looking
Iskateforfree is offline   Reply With Quote