View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Full GTHaus exhaust + few other parts

Hello everybody!

So it is with somewhat sadness that I changed up my exhaust set up. I had a full GThaus set up on my G37 coupe for nearly 3 years, and when I bought the Z I loved the exhaust so much I got one for it and have had it on for probably a year and a half. But I’m switching to an amuse rear bumper and a few other things up and came across a deal on a resonated titanium y pipe I could pass up. So I now have a full titanium Tomei exhaust with custom y pipe. So my beloved GTHaus is up for sale!

I’m selling a few things in order to buy a very special ring if you guys/gals catch my drift! So NO low ballers! Help me get a gorgeous ring for my gorgeous lady!

This exhaust has custom mounted Motordyne burnt tips!

Price is $1950 + shipping for the whole set up, I will not split it up.
Retail is $2800 + shipping for this exhaust plus a 3 month wait! And on top of that the cost of the motordyne tips and the work to fabricate them to fit. So it’s actually closer to $3,500 for this set up.
You may need to buy a couple gaskets, I have one brand new but I recommend getting the rest, but I will include the used ones.

I also have a GORGEOUS set of full titanium GTHaus Nismo tips and arms that retail for $1,500 by themselves plus a very very long wait. They are brand new, never used and have only been test fitted.
If you purchase these with the exhaust I will sell them to you for $750
If you want them without the exhaust I will sell them for $1,000 + shipping

I also have a stock y pipe for sale - $75 plus shipping

A full set of akebono size stoptech cross drilled and slotted rotors - $350 plus shipping

Brand new unpainted Amuse style shine auto sideskirts - $200 + shipping
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote