View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Surprised there was no thread on this, but Z1 debuted their Global Time Attack 370Z project at SEMA 2019

Build write-up and video here:
https://www.z1motorsports.com/2019_370z_time_attack.php

Short summary, they started with a chassis that was the spare for another racing team, completely rebuild it from scratch. Literally tore it down and strengthened everything

As I understand it, it uses the VHR 3.7 bottom and a HR head, with custom management for everything. The wiring job made me want to cry just looking at the guy prep it.

ZE40s on Advan A052 tires
GTR brakes
V-mount turbo
Nismo diff and cooler
custom CAD designed aero (they list brake ducts but i don't see a good pic of them)
Nismo-branded SPL arms everywhere
3-way BC coils

Basically, if you had partnerships with the top builders, manufacturers, Nismo, and a half million bucks to throw at a race car, you'd get something like this
That’s one sexy Bitch!
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote