View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 11:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z1 Motorsports Global Time Attack 370Z

Surprised there was no thread on this, but Z1 debuted their Global Time Attack 370Z project at SEMA 2019

Build write-up and video here:
https://www.z1motorsports.com/2019_370z_time_attack.php

Short summary, they started with a chassis that was the spare for another racing team, completely rebuild it from scratch. Literally tore it down and strengthened everything

As I understand it, it uses the VHR 3.7 bottom and a HR head, with custom management for everything. The wiring job made me want to cry just looking at the guy prep it.

ZE40s on Advan A052 tires
GTR brakes
V-mount turbo
Nismo diff and cooler
custom CAD designed aero (they list brake ducts but i don't see a good pic of them)
Nismo-branded SPL arms everywhere
3-way BC coils

Basically, if you had partnerships with the top builders, manufacturers, Nismo, and a half million bucks to throw at a race car, you'd get something like this