View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
bumblez
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Amuse 370z
bumblez is a jewel in the roughbumblez is a jewel in the roughbumblez is a jewel in the roughbumblez is a jewel in the rough
Default Had FIXED HIGH PITCH NOISE (ECU)

Here are my original posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblez View Post
Finally, I went to Nissan dealership for replacing ECU to get fixed high pitch noise today. After the tech replaced ECU, I did test drive and that noise was still there.WTF!!!? I've been waitng for almost 5 hours at the dealer today!!
So the general maneger called to the nissan department rep. And
They said they found the ECU which has serial number end with B, makes high pitch noise. Old ECU should be change to New one which has serial number end with A. My service maneger checked ECU's serial number on my car and it's end with B. That's why my car still make noise even though they changed to new ECU. My stupid service maneger didn't check it before he placed order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblez View Post
Ok... here is update for my highpitch noise.
My dealer just change ECU which is ending with A..
That noise has been reduced a little bit but still can hear.
General service maneger was not there when I picked up my car.
I think he might say try another ECU.
Anyways... we gonna talk about this on monday.
I will ask them to change to another Z.
If they say NO?? I will hire an attorney.
Hi everyone!! My dealership just fixed high pitch noise which is coming from ECU. As you can see, I updated that dealer had replaced ECU which has serial number ending with A. But it was not. That stupid service maneger ordered wrong one again that time. So my car was in the shop again yesterday. This is 3rd time they replaced ECU and Finally the last one does not make noise.
If anyone has this problem, ask your service advisor to order ECU which has part number ending with A. I don't know what exactly the number is. If you have question or need service advisor's phone number, let me know.
bumblez is offline   Reply With Quote