Thread: 370Z Clear Bra
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educ8r View Post
does anyone have this on their car? If so, would you suggest it and what is the cost?
Educ8r -- I'm feeling a little confused as to why you posted this thread. There's an earlier thread on this, and you asked these same questions already in that thread. Moreover, on 1/19 in post #14 of this other thread, you stated that you already got it installed! Yet here you are, asking what it costs? You even posted pics of your car after getting it installed, along with the remark "Pretty good job, $470 with lifetime warranty." What gives? Am I misunderstanding what you're asking in this new thread? Because it kinda seems like you're asking questions you already know the answers to.

What do people think of Clear Bra Paint Protection?
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote