View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

I beg to differ. I think this is where experimentation happens. Where limits are pushed because the endless budget can allow a group of engineers to try different scientific experiments with cars.

We benefit later...

An example of this were the RX 7, Supra, Mitsubishi 3000 gt and 300zx of the 90s. Most of that tech came from 80's Porsche, ferrari and lotus. As that tech becomes popular in the exotic world, normal engineers study those cars and either figure out how to make it affordable. And/or Market trends allow for expensive materials to become cheaper as they Find sensible ways to create a material. Like carbon fiber or certain polymers etc...

The whole market is an enthusiast market, from top to bottom. Inspiration is born through innovation and vice versa.