View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
They'll likely want $2,000,000+ for them, and if they ever get built, they will sell 3. And of those customers, only one will be able to drive it the way it is intended.

Where does it say that it won't rely on electric steering? Especially if it's a 3-pedal manual. Good luck getting to 125 MPH in 6.5 seconds in one of those without killing yourself!!! It cannot have those kind of numbers and give you real feedback. Go watch some Koenigsegg videos and realize that the whole thing needs to be fly-by-wire to compensate for how fast things happen at those kinds of speeds / accelerations.

I'll wait to see real performance numbers - except I doubt that this will ever be built.
Well I'm just hoping for success. I didnt say the article said they would use electronic steering. That was just my opinion and a wish at the same time. You muffuckas love to argue. U know... pu$$y is a good stress reliever. Lol. Yall be too uptight. The f50, carrera and 959 did amazing things for their time.