View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 07:36 AM   #4492 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
except there was no test mule......

dont make me smack you like i need to the rest of these idiots thinking some old man driving the ring is a test mule.

It's a test mule.

Look closely at the man behind the wheel - he's not just any old member of the public. Also, it's highly unlikely that a private owner would make their car look like that one. It's absolutely a test mule. I remember ten years ago, the 370z test mule was a 350z shell wrapped in matt black too, with the Nissan badges removed. All too similar for it not to be the real McCoy.

One thing is certain - the final car won't look much like the 370z, but it will have styling cues that ensure we know it's a Z - they always do.

Only 700ish sleeps to go, till it's in the showrooms.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote