View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 08:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute

From what you all say, this issue seems inherent to this car. I will still try the wheel alignment suggested with the specs that were posted. Funny I owned 3 Corvettes and they WERE very sensitive to tire pressure but, when they were set exactly the same in all four corners I never had this issue. I will get the alignment and see if it helps. I will report back on weather it was successful or not. Hey great forum with lots of info and knowledgeable people here. I guess Im not experienced enough with my first import sports car but Im learning.
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote