Thread: Porsche Cayman
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 10:28 PM   #85 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I will never buy a porsche.
In the past I test drove the Porsche Cayman and Porsche Cayman S before I purchased one of my previous Z’s. The Porsche Cayman base version was under powered to me and was not what I thought it would be. The Porsche Cayman S was faster and is a nice vehicle to own but I don’t think the car justified paying the price tag not worth it at all to me. The maintenance schedule costs that of a glorified trust fund baby. Hope you have the funds when you get problems with it good luck. Parts and labor is expensive. Trading in your Z will be a mistake you will get royalty screwed on the trade even though Japanese sports cars have good resale value overall. If you are considering selling your Z sell it out right so you can get what your Nissan 370Z is actually worth don’t screw yourself. I would never purchase the Porsche Cayman or any Porsche for that matter. Knowing people how owned Audi’s in the past their dependability/reliability leaves a lot to be desired. If I were considering another vehicle I would wait until 2021 or 2022 for Nissan to unveil the 400Z or purchase a used GTR. I support Nissan and keep it real.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 11-01-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote