View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by te5al View Post
Guys

Been having this weird issue for a while. It seems only occur randomly every now and when. sometimes once in a month sometimes 3 months later. OBD Scan also does not report error.

When trying to start the car, all lights are on as usual but car wont actually crank. from there the car is not responding at. Can't even switch off!

The only way to resolve is to disconnect and reconnect the battery but i have to re-configure all my settings again. after that, all the car is back to normal.

Any thoughts? Thanks for any response in advance!
My 2012 did that when I killed the battery. It wouldn't start and the only way to turn it off was to hold the button down. If the battery is fully charged, check the battery terminals for corrosion between the terminal and post. While you live in a place that shouldn't have issue with corrosion, the proximity to salt air might let some grow. Good luck.