View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:49 AM   #363 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I love Elmo's enthusiasm and we don't get better without setting goals that are seemingly out of reach for a mere mortal. I have received one day of instruction from Steven (he has agreed to help me setup my Z suspension) and and spend time talking to him when we are at the track together. He is a wealth of information and the number one thing about being the fastest is going beyond skill! You have to have big balls. When I have asked about going really fast he gave me the same response that I give people that ask me about carrying a gun for self protection..."is it worth it? Because consequences can be deadly."
I also set my goals high. You never know what you can do until you give it your all. Why limit yourself by setting a lower goal. You may be able to far exceed what you think you can do. I have taken some hate for it. Oh well, I will still set my goals high.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote