View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2019 wondering / drifting front steering

Bought my 2019 Z in Oct 2018. From the very first drive I noticed the car would drift side to side. Not a lot but enough to be annoying on long drives. Happens on all kind of streets and highways. Took it in to Nissan about a month after I took possession of the car. A supposed expert said they have a special alignment for these cars and don't necessarily follow factory specs. So they did it and it got better but not perfect. So Im asking anyone with a late model Z to let me know if this is normal because of the short wheel base or do I need to find someone else to align it. Hot Rod Z thanks you in advance.
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote