View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:51 PM   #4475 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Z, but I do not think I will be getting the newer one. I will keep this current one with its N/A engine and keep it as a classic. I would go for something like a C43 wagon ora C63 wagon. Heck even a E43 wagon would be clutch. I just need a solid all year rounder car to deal with the snow here in Ontario.

I hope they do justice to this car and have no parts that are shared with Renault. I also hope their teams and or execs go through these forums and understand the mediocre attempts on some of their engineering (Lack of proper oil cooler, crappy CSC, crappy differential bushing, crappy fuel pump/reader and the annoying axle click). Those alone push the cost passed 3 grand (labour included), I should not be paying for that **** after I buy the car. Learn to do it right.