View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:44 PM   #4319 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
You name all your cars? LOL, Mine have all been called "The Black Bitch" foreverrrrrrrr.
Yes I do. Each has their own special quirks. Shakira means "thankful" in Arabic, I'm thankful to God for my car. Helga is the massive SUV I have and Katy is the corolla which was my first love/car I drove when I was legal and able. I also have names for all the peacocks, cows, buffalos, goats and cobras (yes cobras) and farming equipment my family has on the farm back in India. Just something I enjoy doing, everyone and thing deserves a personal name, makes life interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
No, my fast cars have always been Black. The first car named that was a fast as heck 240z my friend owned. Nothing to do with race.
Your comment was not funny. There are good people and bad people in the world. That's what I see and that is the way I was raised.
The color of their skin makes no difference to me.
I concur. Every ethnicity, skin color, religion has its good people and bad people, doesn't matter. I'm sure he just meant it as a harmless joke, he's not one to pick a fight or assume the outlandish.

Last edited by Zyonara91; 10-31-2019 at 02:46 PM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote