View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
370zBoyz
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I think it is done with the parking brake. You need one that doesn't lock (eg, center console lever with release button in handle).

Edit: I was wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-turn
Yeah the hand brake would lock the rear wheels up which wouldn't work in this case

I know with a manual you would put the clutch in while the car is spinning around and throw it into 1st gear from reverse and off you go once the car is facing forward.

Do something similar and the car will probably go into limp mode or cut off with the AT

So I assume throwing it into neutral while flicking it around would work best instead of keeping it reverse and then when it faces forward putting it into drive.
370zBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote