View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 03:23 PM   #331 (permalink)
austins z
Base Member

Drives: @austinhertel on IG
austins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
Nik Sohoritis and myself both are content with stock TBs and I personally recommend steering wide, WIDE clear of the EPS set. My set was promptly disposed of and Z1 told me they've had several sets come back. They won't reset and had my car acting way funky. I reached out to EPS about the issue and he basically told me Jon must not know how to tune.

Do what you like with your money, but EPS will never see another cent of mine.
Are you the guy that has the "hp record" that z1 tuned and video'd? I thought you had eps TB's? Did you tune on them? Did you take them back off and re-tune? I personally will not be using bigger throttle bodies on my build.
austins z is offline   Reply With Quote