View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 08:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
ByThaBay
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z
ByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithF View Post
Hello all,

I recently installed stillen CAI on my z, it ran beautifully! but after 50 miles I get a CEL. I decided to buy some MAF cleaner and do my diligence, I reset the ECU again. It ran beautifully again! another 50 or so miles the CEL pops up again and idles at 1k and runs like a limp donkey half the time. This time I run a scan and I get P0174 for bank 2. I clean the MAFs again, reset the ecu, and spray some maf cleaner to see if I can detect any vacuum leaks. I couldn't find any leaks, and after the reset it runs beautifully again. Here we are another 50 miles later and the CEL is on, idling at 1k, and wondering if I made a mistake by putting the CAI on after the muffler delete and wondering if I absolutely need a tune. Any ideas?

thanks,
Keith
Hi Keith, if you want me to take a look at your car I can help, just send me a Pm. Some simple data analysis can help answer your question about needing tuning or not. I can help you collect and analyze the data and also provide tuning if needed.

Last edited by ByThaBay; 10-26-2019 at 08:17 PM.
ByThaBay is offline   Reply With Quote