View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
This has been on my radar for awhile, just haven’t had my car to start on it. My ideas involve 3D printing. How do you plan to transition from the supercharger to the “hole”? It’s not a straight shot. And 3.5” tube? I think even the admin tuning 3” intake resulted in having to squeeze the tube to make it fit.

https://youtu.be/pX4UYlCjPY0 9:07 mark.
Yep!

So the parts came in early. Some cutting is required, but it doesn't seem like it will be a crazy amount. Modifications will be similar to (but more than) how the charge Y pipe came through the passenger side. I've had a lot of distractions yesterday and today, but tomorrow I should be able to get it all done.

There's no way to get any kind of aluminum coupler in there, so I'm toying with cutting it to about 1.5-2" wide and using it that way to still provide some support. We'll see.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote