View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 09:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycomps View Post
2014 370z coupe with sport package 6 speed stock. Replaced all 4 bald pirelli stock tires with continental extreme contact dws06 yesterday. on full throttle right and left turns the rear new tires slip then grab slip then grab during turn and stop when car straightens out. didn't do it when the bald tires were on. any ideas are greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!
Everyone I know that had Pirelli tires they were bald or below 4/32” tread depth funny. Congratulations on your new tires those Continental’s are nice tires and have good grip on the street in turns I know people how got these tires and were happy with them. If you are a corner carver like me I understand. Best thing to consider would be a differential honestly that will help lots with traction and avoiding one wheel peel. Also begin to address your suspension as well. Depends how do you use your Z do you ever see any track days? How do you like the Continental’s compared to the Pirelli’s when they were new?