View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanFreak81 View Post
I am betting that it will have the new 9 speed that debuted in the Titan this year.
The new 2020 Nissan Titan and Titan XD should certainly be a excellent quality build and superior in it’s class still keeping the reliable/dependable 5.6L V8 power plant 400hp/413tq Nissan claims impressive. The Titan should really benefit from the 9 speed transmission I think it will be a better unit from previous years and an improvement/upgrade. Also plenty of towing power and fuel efficiency. If I was considering a truck the Nissan Titan or Titan XD would be on the top of my list.