View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithF View Post
I just had no idea that something as small as a muffler delete would affect it that much. I didn’t think it would count as an actual exhaust mod. I figured I would be safe as long as I didn’t go full cat back or mess with my cats. I think I’ll take it into my mechanic and have him check for vacuum leaks just Incase, but I doubt that’s the issue since this started happening right after install, unless I myself ruined some vacuum line somewhere.
I’m still running stock manifolds with stock cats with the Gen3’s and the Fast Intentions Cat Back. With a tune she’s at 320 WHP. 50 WHP over stock!

I know it’s nothing compared to what the FI guys are pulling, but it’s my daily driver and I can tell you, you will IMMEDIATELY feel those 50 extra ponies. Not to mention there’s no more throttle lag.

I had Z1 do the installation and uprev tuning. All in price with parts and labor was just north of $2000.

Major improvement for minor money. Your already ahead of the game by doing your own wrenching.
MZ DAIZY is online now   Reply With Quote