View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
JohnTrang
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370Z Sport Tech
JohnTrang is on a distinguished road

This is an old thread, but I too am looking for a way to make the hazards flash on unlock, like they do on lock.
But don't see a solution yet. Will look in the owner's manual too.
Don't want to make an appointment and take time off work to wait on the dealership to mull over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
I programed my 370Z so that the horn would not beep when locking the doors with the Intelligent Key. I find that totally annoying. However, what it does is flash the hazard lights twice with lock, but not at all with unlock. I recall that I was able to get the Infiniti dealer to program my G35 so that the car would flash 2 times with lock and 1 time with unlock.
I looked in the Service Manual, Door & Lock System PDF and on Page 49 there is a mention of the "hazard answer back" function for the remote door locking, along with the mention that there are 4 time delays available for the auto lock function and also different time delays when holding down the unlock button to make the windows roll down. That could certainly come in handy for those who inadvertently press the unlock key and have the windows come down unexpectedly.
I didn't see anywhere in the Service Manual where you could put the car in the programmable mode for those features. Does anyone know, or is this something that the dealer would have to do by plugging some computer device into the car ?
Thanks
JohnTrang is offline   Reply With Quote