View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #362 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
It’s not about a Miata making you feel like a better driver, it’s that getting professional instruction in a low hp front engine rwd mt car WILL make you a better driver bc you will improve car control, have more time to understand and correct inputs and learn how to drive smooth and carry speed thru the corners. You’ll also learn how to brake which is equally important.

Spend a couple years, (yes, I said years), doing hpde regularly and then come back and revisit this post, I guarantee you’ll have changed your mind.
100% this.

Even after several years of HPDE days and ride-alongs on the track with experienced drivers, I am truly only just realizing how much I still have to to learn about driving fast. And I've had my license for many, many decades.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote