View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
loozz
Base Member

Drives: 18 Nismo 6MT
loozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond reputeloozz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking my local Nissan dealership is funny

Bought a set of tire and rims from a buddy who owns a 16 sport touring and installed on my 18 nismo, TPMS worked on his car but not on mine.

Went to the Nissan dealership and they told me they will re-program it and match my car with tire pressure sensors for 20 bucks. Said yes.

Then they told me that one of the sensors is damaged since they can only match with 3 sensors. I said that's impossible since tires were never seperated from rims. They insisted and said that the only solution is to order a new sensor. I said okay.

The new sensor arrived today and when they checked the car before installing, they said they can only match 1 sensor. I said that's ridiculous. You were telling me you can match 3 sensors yesterday.

End of story, all snesors are good, they managed to re-program it to match all 4 and didnt use the new sensor ordered AND THEY ARE STILL RECOMMENDING ME TO ORDER A FULL SET OF NEW SENSORS
loozz is offline   Reply With Quote