View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrtbrknprince View Post
A little backstory. This year I started with 3 vehicles. My 14 Z, 10 Colorado and my 90 240sx that I've had around 3 years and never had the time to build. This year things really started to turn around for me but then I had too many options. I couldn't decide what to work on first and I didn't want to attempt to build both at the same. I ended up deciding that since I honestly wanted a 180sx. I'd sell the 240 and focus on getting the Z looking nice. THEN turn my attention to a 180sx get that going and then come back and boost the Z and pick up a beater of some sort to daily.

Simple enough right?

I sold the 240 and felt like a weight was lifted off of me. Then I started to go in on the Z and purchased wheels, suspension etc.

Well I ended up having a Pontiac G8 GXP fall into hands from family and this kinda throws off my plans lol.

I originally just wanted to have a 180sx and a boosted Z. Now I have a vehicle that's faster then both and don't know what to do with my life lol

Anyone else have similar situations or have to deal with having too many cars you want to play with?
I sell the one I don't drive. Simple.
The "American M5" was/is a pretty cool car. Caveman simple, and still laying down the hate. Decent interior.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote