View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 09:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

If you are having to go through the hassle of replacing your valve body with solenoids my advice would be to purchase and install a brand new valve body with solenoids if that is what failed and needs to be replaced. The last thing you want to have to do is take everything apart again to get to the valve body ouch. You can use your current TCM as long as it is not internally damaged have it inspected/tested before you install it. Purchase a new TCM if your current TCM is internally damaged or deemed defective. Used TCM’s can be hit or miss. When I installed my upgraded Level 10 transmission with upgraded Level 10 valve body I was able to reuse my old TCM because it was operating properly before hand. Also this had to be reprogrammed as well no way around it. To my knowledge through your UpRev tune is what can make adjustments for your shift points and firmer line pressure. My tuners advice was since I upgraded to a Level 10 transmission with the upgraded valve body I had to retune my Z to adjust my shift points etc. Do you like your UpRev tune? Have you considered going ECUTek? I believe that ECUTek is more improved software.