View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 08:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...-370z-and-gt-r

I hate even looking st Nissan news. . It's been the same redundant BEE ESS since 2015. It's So boring. But they have no info. They think people get excited with their news style? No we dont.

If they build an Ev, they need to build a gas model next to it and see which one sells better. U know where I'm putting my money!!!

I think I may go back to mazda if the Rx9 comes out though. If it's anything like the Rx7? Itll be nothing short of AMAZING!! But then theres the alfa GTV. I dunno... test drives will tell. I had high Hope's for the Q60. N look at that POS driving trash.
If you are considering the Infiniti Q60 great choice I say quality control is excellent overall and overall a well built vehicle. If the new Mazda RX9 is going to be built by Ford good luck quality will be job#1,000,000. Also the rumored Wankel rotary engine will be hit or miss zoom zoom!