View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

What’s the recharge time tho?

If it’s decent, that’s cool, but I’d rather have a 300-400 honest mile range with a sub ten minute recharge time which would match existing ice convenience.

Also, batteries start to not hold a full charge as they get used a lot so after a few years, you need a new one or just live with 30% less range.

Like it or not we’re being force fed battery powered cars and society is being brainwashed into not wanting cars anymore. Pls sir, give me less personal freedom.

I fully agree that we as a society need to move to better cleaner more efficient propulsion methods but hydrogen fuel cell tech is the better cleaner long term answer, problem is right now we need fossil fuels to make the hydrogen fuel on a large scale. Once we break that link, then it’s on like donkey Kong.

We don’t heat our homes with coal and wood burning fireplaces anymore, we use natural gas and oil and nuclear power (yes, I’m aware of coal fired power plants but that’s much more efficient and cleaner than a fireplace)

By the end of this century, we need to be a hydrogen powered economy vs a fossil fuel powered one or our goals to colonize the moon mars and beyond are doomed, fail to progress and get crushed by evolution and/or a more technologically advanced society.

But as Americans we need to set to goalposts with a priority on individual liberty and freedom, not stifle freedom for society as a whole, that literally is the opposite of why this country was founded.

Ps- the military is developing hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, trucks etc, not battery powered ones, that tells you all you need to know as to what the real best tech for future mobility is.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote