View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osburnrs View Post
Long story. Went off track over the gators at 120mph. Bounced engine and belt grabbed the wires to the intake control module and ripped them out (it’s just two wire). Replaced the end and was still getting flagged with the code for no intake control module. Started unplugging confections to check continuity and found this to be ok. NATS came on and wouldn’t allow the car to start. Everything functioning with the keys still just won’t allow car to start. It’s UpRev tuned so I figuring would just flash the ECU and be done but can’t get OBD port to work. Buy used ECU and it does the same. 2 ecus down stabs self in eye and gets back on eBay to order more parts and freaking UpRev license as I can’t retrieve mine off of dead ECU. Take car to speed shop for them to fix it and it’s there for a month and they can’t start either. They call dealership who won’t touch it because of the Stillen s/c and tune and mods, etc. Get mad bring car home and put used bcm, ECU, and key switch in (matched set from 2014 a/t Nismo). Mine is 2015 with 2016 engine (look good blowing up on the front straightaway at TWS!). Install, OBD is alive and NATS light goes out but still shows no key. flash with new UpRev license and car still won’t start. Go to flash it back to stock and it kills the OBD port again and eats my license. 4th $300 license that UpRev has made me buy for this car. Thanks a lot uprev!!! So now it’s out here with 3 dead ECUs NATS on again and no start. So there you have it. Help!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There is so much going on here. Frankly, if I hit a gator at 120 mph I'd just be glad that I'm alive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk