View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #450 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post

Your steering might go? Your electronics may shut down but most BMW engines as a standalone are bulletproof. The issue with BMW engines they use cheap plastic hoses and wires that go to shyt fast. Replace those and you're good. In the case of the Supra. Toyota went through the engine and told BMW they had to replace all of that including using stronger metal components in certain areas.

I'm not a fan of BMW myself. But good Is good. No matter what my emotions about that companies philosophy is. Even broken clocks are right twice.
We can hope Toyota has the influence on anciliary items as you post above. Both my M235i and M2 have not been an issue and used daily. Reliable in the strict sense!
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote