View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 02:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Just hit Grand Bend yesterday for some private lapping on the long track setup.

Awesome day little on the cold side for the tires but they warmed up once you got moving.

With about an hour left in the day though I broke the Z...….lol third track. I figured I was bound to break something eventually. Wish me luck. At first I thought a coolant line go or something small. But further investigation while on the flat bed had me finding some oil...… Not sure what I did yet as the oil opens up so many more possibilities. but I will update with my findings here.

I have pics and dash cam just need to figure out how to load the dashcam. I finally remembered to bring it this time. Forgot it last track day.

Glad you went out. Love the long track.
Sorry about the car trouble. Hoping it is easily fixed, so your Z can live to track another day!

Looking forward to pix or video.

What were your times?
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote