View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Yes, it is the better truck!

I don't claim to know their reasons, but part of the problem is that people buy these with diesel and no clue as to what they are for. If you are regularly lugging or towing heavy loads for hours at a time, then diesel for the win. But most people buy pickup trucks to do the groceries, take the kids to school, and perhaps drive the hour to the lake a few times a year. And they want the diesel thinking it's "cool". Well, it is - it never gets hot enough to work the catalyst and the exhaust gets plugged with soot. Suddenly their dashboard is lit up like the Christmas Tree of Death, and they go dissing Nissan or Cummins on every board imaginable. People are stupid sometimes.

Speaking of stupid, and electric, anyone going to run out and be the first on their block to own the Tesla pickup truck?

Thread derail accomplished.
My input was a lighthearted pun at him wanting them to end production of the Z.
I'm wes dont get me in this pickup garbage mess. I drive sports cars... And we dont discuss EV's round here. That's like being gender #30. Not interested. Lol