View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 08:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

The Recaro EV08 seats were probably the most comfortable seat to flat bottom seats I have ever seen that will fit into the 370Z. Don’t just replace one seat in the cab that will look silly replace both seats if you are going to replace your seats in your Z! The Nissan 370Z is a Japanese sports car meant for racing seats with bolsters to be installed in the cab. If you search you can find the right seats that fit you. Traveling on long trips in your Z can be comfortable for you and your passenger with the right seats installed and if “comfort” is your goal don’t stiffen up your suspension. An idea for you here are the pics I have of the Recaro EVO8 seats I have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 520183ED-3D55-4CAE-AE4B-FDAC74D97D08.jpeg (90.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 51D6310C-449A-4149-B001-2FA98C4233AC.jpg (164.1 KB, 16 views)