View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 11:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

I tested buddyclub setup with sparco evo2L. Couldn't even get in the car. Buddyclub rails are twice as thick as sparco rails, the brackets raise the rails above OEM, and most importantly, the welds are not continuous and are also "Guangzhao" trash welds. I would not entrust my life to Buddyclub.

As for that shop... idk what a Mustang floor pan looks like, but the Z's has a lot of topography. OEM front bolt holes are 3/4" above the pan itself. Im just a mildly-gifted amateur myself, and I'm sure a dedicated shop could come up with a solution. But I'd want to see real numbers before I paid. One thing I learned from my experience is that millimeters really do count when it comes to vertical seat fitment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk