View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 08:55 PM   #341 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yeaaaaaaaaa but im 32 not 62.

vette requires an AARP card.

also, the vette has always been absolutely worthless unless it's a Z06.

i'll wait and see what they release in 2022.
I'm 46 but I literally look 24. I'm burdened with dating COLLEGE chics cuz women my age think I'm too young looking. I put them to shame.
That said, The C7 really turned the geezer meter down on who purchased the corvette. I saw more young guys in vettes than ever. I'm sure streetspeed 717 played a huge part in that trend. But if you think this vette is going to attract geezers? You're delusional. Lol. This car was designed strictly for the the younger generation. They just made sure to leave a lot of OG corvette characteristics so the geezers dont feel alienated.

All that said. Right now a base corvette matches a GTR in 60 times and top speed and gets higher G's on the skid pad. So right now you're driving a car with the same exact stats as the car you say isnt even worth buying. Yet you did back flips to get a GT-R. I mean I understand if you want a Z06. That's an awesome goal. But you kinda short changing the vette when right now you can cop GT-R Performance for $67,000 + tax. That's something to respect. I just saw thg he new GTR render. N I'm sure it will be a Z06 competitor, not a z51 competitor. It will be an interesting battle. That said. I'd take the driving dynamics of RWD over AWD any day. Lastly. The GTR is AWD cuz Nissan said there was no way to get under 3 seconds in a RWD. Chevy did it first. So that's a huge feat. And... they did it with not 1000hp. But with 490hp for less than 70k. That's a big deal my man.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 10-17-2019 at 08:58 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote