View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road
Default Another Supercharger Build in the Works

Alright guys,

I am just putting this thread down to lock in my progress and what I am doing. Currently the car has pretty much every bolt on possible. I am going to do the stillen a2a setup. I am unable to get e-85 so 93 will have to do. These are the current items that I ordered today. I'll do my best to stay on top of pricing for parts only as shops charge differently for work.

Current Modifications- FI Exhaust, FI LTH, 3" RZG CAI, Ported TB's, Ported upper and lower manifold, CSF Radiator, Whiteline Differential Bushings, Hotchkis Sway Bars, F&R SPL sway bar links, Koni Yellow Struts, NST Crank Pulley kit, Poly Urethane Motor Mounts, Z1 CSC Elimination Kit. There is more I am missing but you get the idea.

Current Build Cost= 13,411.95

TopgunZ ACE A2A S/C kit
JWT C2 Cam Set
ACT Stage 5 Clutch and Mid Weight Flywheel
EPS Oil Gallery Gasket Kit
Z Speed HD Slave Cylinder
CJM S1SE Fuel Return System
CJM Twin Pump System
Z1 Motorsports Anti Starvation Kit
AEM X-Series Wideband, Boost Gauge
ProSport Intake Temp Gauge
Triple Gauge Pod
Reflective Heat Tape
Omni 4 Bar MAP Sensor
Z1 Motorsports 370Z / G37 Aluminum Subframe Bushing Collars
EcuTek Bluetooth
FIC 1700cc
ID Plug and Play connectors
Boundary Oil Pump Gears

IG is punch370z

I did pick up some race gas and e85 just so everyone can get an idea of the potential numbers you can get. RZG is doing my install and tune if anyone is interested.

93 Pump

VP 110

E-85

Okay guys these are the numbers I made on my car. Now it has been raining here in NC and it does get pretty humid so the temps weren't obviously ideal. The numbers are on a Mustang Dyno which rule of thumb is it generally reads lower than a DynoJet. That conversation is up for debate as there are so many factors between the two and don't forget location and weather. I know either Dyno can be manipulated in its own way. So take it how you want it when it compares to other kits, location, weather, tuner, dyno. I am going to run the car on a DynoJet from a random shop just to appease the community once I get an appointment. Feel free to call RZG as they love this kit for its easy installation and potential. I am hoping to get the car back today but it depends on weather.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....

Last edited by V8Killer; 06-25-2020 at 10:28 AM.
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote