View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
fork
Base Member

Drives: 18 370 ST Blue Pearl
fork is on a distinguished road
Default Stillen/Topgunz A2A Supercharger Partout

SOLD Topgunz full supercharger kit - $4,350. Shipping to lower 48 is included. Buyer pays all PayPal fees.

This is the full Topgunz Air-to-Air supercharger kit. Bought the kit last year when I caught the horsepower bug and had it on the car for about 6,000 miles. I drive the car 2 miles to and from work and don't track the car so I don't actually need the extra horsepower. The kit is in great condition and includes everything listed here.

I will include brand new serpentine belt, air filter, and throttle body gaskets. I will also send all of the silicone hose for the throttle body coolant lines and PCV valves, hose connectors, breather filters, and two bottles of supercharger oil which are not included in the original kit. (supercharger oil to be changed every 7,500 miles. Current oil will need changed in 4,000 miles.) Last but not least, I'll also send the 3 bar MAP sensor that I bought that will be needed for tuning. That is $400 of new or additional items that don't come with the regular kit.

SOLD - Fast Intentions tow bar and tow hook - $350. Shipping to lower 48 is included.

SOLD A-pillar single gauge pod - $250. Shipping to lower 48 is included.

Last edited by fork; 12-06-2019 at 06:59 AM.
fork is offline   Reply With Quote