View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 11:51 PM   #58 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loufitness View Post
I totally agree with everyone's comments about spending money on seat time and learning to drive the "slower car". That remains my biggest investment while building up the 370z over time. I am in no hurry for mods...but do want to stick with my Z platform.

I actually had an accomplished Spec Miata and Endurance racer drive my Z last month. After only 3 laps in my car....he knocked 2 sec's off my best time...and he just got started. He taught me so much in just 3 laps about smooth, momentum driving. I will be spending my next two track days focusing on less brake, smoother turn-ins, and higher speeds on the long sweeping turns.

Next year will be the Coil-overs and LSD (after everyone's comments here). No power mods for at least another year or two out.

I am in no hurry to truly complete with 996, 997, or even the 911.2....but very interested in learning for those of you whom have the experience and past to educate me on what my goals should be.

Thanks again to all!!!!
Wish you the best of luck.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote