View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:51 PM   #57 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'll take an XL. Unless it's one of those ridiculously sized XL t-shirts made to fit someone that is 6 ft 150 lb
Noted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LMAO...Same goes for me XL for men! As I was told by an Austrian police officer years ago, in my best Terminator voice...you can't really be considered a real man if your not 200 pounds or more!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Noted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I’ll take a medium.....the less manly size lol
Noted, X Med it is 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
XL please.

Used to be XXL. That's when I weight 250 lbs, 18"neck, 50" chest, with 34" waist. Now I'm just a small guy at 215lbs, 17.5" neck, 44" chest, with a 33" waist.
Noted!

Nice job getting the size down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-370Z View Post
Can anyone talk me into these as a complete noobie wanting to hedge his bets against oil starvation on the track?

I had my first track event with NASA in AZ, and I'm only interested in mods that boost longevity, rather than HP numbers.

I've the setrab oil cooler, and CSF Triple-Pass Radiator.

Next on the list is a Wavetrac/OS Giken, Power Steering cooler, Fuel Starve Mod Fix, and potentially this.
Good evening sir,

Our main goal was to deliver a pump that the gears would be strong enough to last higher RPMs. However, we took what we learned from the 350z we do, and implemented those methods to the HR/VHR pump. In turn, we see better vacuum, little to no flex on front plate, smoother transitions, helping keep cavitation to a absolute minimum. Of course the higher RPMs youd want to have supporting mods to accommodate the pump. With your event/s, this pump will definitely be an upgrade for longevity and help you accomplish what you're looking for. If you have any questions feel free to message me any time.

Thanks,
Jeremiah
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote