View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanRich View Post
Looking to modify my Stillen intakes by cutting off the 3" adapter section (bad design = turbulence) and replacing that with a 30-degree silicon elbow and velocity stack combination, which of course wouldn't work with the OEM crash beam.

Not looking to risk my life by running without this for the sake of maybe 2hp and throttle response, so I wondered if anybody has gone to a shop to have a custom one fabbed up, or if the cost to do that is a wash with the SOHO option ($350). Not looking at the Z1 service because if I'm spending money on this I'd rather get something slimmer for better airflow.

Thanks in advance!
Aside from F.I... you could always DIY. It can't be that hard to weld aluminum...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk