View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:52 AM   #1098 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Back from DFW. I had to go to Fort Worth to service 3 machines. I left KC about 5 am and got back to Dallas to the hotel by 6 pm.

At least there isn't as much road construction between Dallas & Fort Worth, not like there was last year. Last year felt like I was on Road Atlanta in an old VW bug....

It took me 40 minutes to get from Mockingbird Lane and Herb Kelleher Road to get to the terminal at Love Field. I had to walk from the rental car drop off...