View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
RanRich
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PG Sport M6
RanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Custom Crash Beam

Looking to modify my Stillen intakes by cutting off the 3" adapter section (bad design = turbulence) and replacing that with a 30-degree silicon elbow and velocity stack combination, which of course wouldn't work with the OEM crash beam.

Not looking to risk my life by running without this for the sake of maybe 2hp and throttle response, so I wondered if anybody has gone to a shop to have a custom one fabbed up, or if the cost to do that is a wash with the SOHO option ($350). Not looking at the Z1 service because if I'm spending money on this I'd rather get something slimmer for better airflow.

Thanks in advance!