View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Anyone else running Posiquiet pads and feeling much less bite than OEM?
The Posiquiet brake pads were one of the first brake pads I ran coming from the Genuine Nissan OEM brake pads they are a excellent choice for any street driven Z or G as they produce low dust,are quiet for street duty,are superior for a street oriented brake pad when you heat them up they do great in high temperature brake fade,pad life overall is long when comparing to other similar brake pads,and these pads actually help conserve rotor life. The only other brake pad that I can comment on of being somewhat close to the Posiquiet pads are the Nismo brake pads. Are you considering doing any track days? The Carbotech brake pads are a great choice. I am currently using the Endless MX72plus brake pads.